(Last updated 04/13/2017)
Your privacy is important to Betsy & Adam. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Betsy & Adam’s parent company, BBXCO, INC., collects and the ways in which BBXCO, INC. use that personal information.
Personal information collection
BBXCO, INC. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Log Data – Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to BBXCO, INC
Using personal information
BBXCO, INC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where BBXCO, INC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BBXCO, INC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BBXCO, INC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BBXCO, INC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. BBXCO, INC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to BBXCO, INC., 525 Fashion Ave 21st floor, New York, NY 10018.
TermsGoverning Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue.
Notwithstanding anything else set forth in this website, any and all claims, actions, disputes and lawsuits relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to this website, including but not limited to accessibility, services and products related to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of New York. Any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding arising out of or related to this website and the services and products provided, shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of New York in each case located in the city of New York and County of New York, and the user hereof irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding, and waives any objection based on improper venue or forum non conveniens.
This is the language sent from the lawyer to cover BBX from Accessibility lawsuits. Thus, I inserted it into the heading Terms bc it’s not part of Privacy
Thus, if the BBX wants to add more information around design and logo we should have the lawyer submit this.